ABOUT Stone Mountain Christmas 2013
Dates: November 9, 2013 - January 1, 2014 (Select Dates)
Light up your family holidays with the glow of more than two million lights, more than a dozen performances and activities at Atlanta's most heartwarming Christmas celebration.
The fun begins early in the day. Be sure to make a day of it and come out early to experience all that this special event has to offer.
Enjoy Live Performances throughout the park including the Holly Jolly Cabaret show.
NEW! Rudolph's Merry Meet & Greet - 2013 welcomes two of the most iconic North Pole figures of cinematic legend - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer® and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster. Kids of all ages (that includes you grown-ups too!) can meet these two heartwarming characters in person or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade at Stone Mountain Christmas.
Wonderland Walkway is a magical tunnel of lights and melodies that leads to the Snow Angel Palace at Memorial Hall where you can have your picture taken with the beautiful Snow Angel and her toy soldier guards.
Enjoy Returning Favorites:
- Climb aboard The Polar Express 4-D Experience, a state-of-the-art movie tradition only at Stone Mountain Park.
- A Crossroads Christmas Carol
- Take in the sights and sounds of the season with a nightly Christmas Parade including whimsical floats and the arrival of Santa Claus.
- Visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus.
- The Gift — A live show about the true meaning of Christmas that includes a sing-a-long Christmas train ride.
- Simply Christmas Musical Revue — Come and help us celebrate the simple things that make Christmas so special.
- Holiday shopping that includes hand blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.
- Variety of food options, from traditional southern fare at Miss Katie’s Restaurant to fresh salads and sandwiches at Marketplace.
Additionally, enjoy Stone Mountain Park’s fun attractions that will be open during the daytime – included in your Christmas admission ticket:
- The Great Barn
- Plantation & Farmyard
- Summit Skyride
*Edited from Stone Mountain Christmas website