ABOUT From Management Website
Welcome to Stone Mountain Park - A Family Vacation Destination in Atlanta, Georgia
Located on 3,200 acres of natural beauty, Stone Mountain Park features a wide variety of fun family activities and things to do in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Amazing adventures await as you discover interactive children's attractions. Plus you'll not want to miss dozens of fun annual events such as the Yellow Daisy Festival, Stone Mountain Christmas, or the Indian Festival & Pow Wow. Stone Mountain activities are suitable for all ages:
- Trek through the treetops on Sky Hike, the nation's largest adventure course.
- Take a skyride to the top of Stone Mountain and get an up-close look at the Stone Mountain Carving.
- Ride a scenic train around the mountain.
- Stay at the Marriott Stone Mountain Inn or Evergreen Marriott resort, or spend the night in a tent or your RV at the largest Georgia campground.
- Let Stone Mountain plan and host your company picnic or family reunion at a covered outdoor pavilion.
- End your day at the world's largest laser light show featuring a fantastic fireworks finale!
Stone Mountain is open year-round, but attraction hours vary by season. Check our hours of operations and events calendar for schedules on the date(s) of your visit. Buy annual attraction passes online and be sure to check out our special offers and vacation packages.
Things to Do
One Adventure After Another
Serious fun. Endless adventure. It's all waiting for you at Georgia's #1 attraction. Just 15 minutes from downtown Atlanta and home to the world's largest piece of exposed granite, this natural wonderland offers 3,200 acres of excitement for every member of the family.
Begin your adventure on Summit Skyride, a swiss cable car that whisks you to the top of Stone Mountain for an unprecendented view of the Atlanta Skyline. Then take a trek through the treetops on Sky Hike, one of the nation's largest adventure courses. When your feet are back on terra firma, Journey to the Center of the Earth offers a spectacular 4D experience. And of course, don't miss an Atlanta tradition, the Lasershow Spectacular - the world's longest running lasershow.
- Sky Hike
- Summit SKyride
- Antebellum Plantation & Farmyard
- Scenic Railroad
- Journey to the Center of the Earth 4D Movie
- Great Locomotive Chaes Adventure Golf
- The Great Barn
- Camp Highland Outpost
- Ride The Ducks
- Discovering Stone Mountain Museum at Memorial Hall
- Paddlewheel Riverboat
- Pedal Boats