About (From Management)
The Mansion on Peachtree, A Rosewood Hotel combines an intimate 127-room ultra-luxury hotel with sumptuous residences, stellar dining options and the exclusive 29 Spa. Towering high in the Atlanta skyline, in the city's most affluent neighborhood of Buckhead, the 42-story, Mobil four-star-rated boutique hotel offers each and every guest unrivaled luxury and breathtaking views of Atlanta. Voted one of the Top 100 U.S. Hotels in Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards 2010
Imparting an air of understated elegance and refinement, the hotel's 127 rooms and suites each project the spacious comfort of a private residence and offer an exceptional experience with state-of-the-art amenities, marble bathrooms, luxurious furnishings and breathtaking views of Atlanta.
* 100% cotton oversized bed & bath linens
* Deluxe robes & luxurious bath amenities
* Oversized closets
* Bose® The Wave® music system
* 37" LCD flat-screen television, DVD player & digital CD player/alarm clock
* Multi-line cordless telephones with voicemail & data line capabilities
* Wired & wireless Internet access
* In-room safe
* In-room mini bar
* Complimentary weekday newspapers
* Twice-daily housekeeping service
* Complimentary bottled water at turndown
Note: The hotel is non-smoking.
A piece of New York comes to The Mansion on Peachtree in Atlanta. A culinary experience not to be missed, Tom Colicchio's Craft received the James Beard Award for the Best New Restaurant in 2002 for its unique marriage of the finest ingredients, haute cuisine and family-style service. Located in Atlanta's upscale Buckhead neighborhood, Craft and Craftbar are united in a dual-leveled space, separate from the main tower at The Mansion on Peachtree. Upstairs, Craft Atlanta reveals a sophisticated 135-seat dining room and downstairs, Craftbar – a more casual and adventurous Craft restaurant concept – presents a 95-seat dining option with a bar and charming outdoor space for up to 20 guests.